- Why GBS ISKANDAR?
- Excellent Market Access
Nearshore Singapore. Excellent Market Access
Iskandar Puteri’s unique location 45 minutes’ drive from Singapore’s CBD offers opportunities to companies with regional or global headquarters in Singapore.
Combined with its low operating cost, the location allows these headquarters to become effective control towers – strategically located to take advantage of the lucrative and growing Southeast Asian market, while at the same time minimising GBS-related operations costs by leveraging on Iskandar Puteri.
The advantages are apparent in both the supply and demand sides of the equation. Southeast Asia boasts USD 2.2 trillion GDP, 11 countries, and 618 million population. Language diversity is unrivalled, with over 7 language groups and more than 60 languages and dialects.
Proximity to Singapore
- 40-45 minutes drive to Singapore CBD
- Cultural affinity and similarity
- Strong language capabilities - English, Mandarin, Cantonese, other Chinese dialects
Key Business Activities
- ERP software engineering services
- Finance & accounting services
- Customer support services
- Research & consulting
- Film and TV production
- Cloud Computing
- Halal Food hub-Related services
- Integrated Technology Park
- Access to APAC Centre of Asia
- Proximity to 11 countries
- 618 million population in the region
- Over USD 2.2 trillion GDP across neighbouring countries
- 7 language groups > 60 languages & dialects
- BPO, KPO, ITo service delivery centre
- Strengths in English, Mandarin, Malay & other major languages
- Proximity to manufacturing, logistics transportation & financial centres
- Backed by the Government of Malaysia
South East Asia. One of The World's Most Dynamic Economies
Iskandar Malaysia In The Heart Of South East Asia