MSBC Seminar on Jumping onto the Digital Free Trade Zone Bandwagon
|15 May 2018||8.00am – 3.00pm|| CIMB Learning Academy Auditorium
Afiniti Medini, No.3, Jalan Medini Utara1
Medini Iskandar, 79200 Iskandar Puteri,Johor
The world’s first Digital Free Trade Zone (DFTZ) was launched in Malaysia in 2017. The DFTZ was launched in KLIA Aeropolis and will now expand to other ports including the Johor ports.
The benefits of DFTZ includes:
- Help SMEs reach global customers through leading marketplaces
- Simplify and accelerate cargo clearance process
- Provide end-to-end support to businesses for cross-border trade: warehousing, pick, pack, labelling, financing, last mile fulfilment, insurance, digital marketing, and others
Over 2000 SMEs have already signed up and participated in the launch of the DFTZ with incentives from SME Corp!
Why You Should Attend This Seminar?
- To understand the main elements of DFTZ and how it affects importers, exporters and service providers.
- To be one of the firsts to join the DFTZ platform as a service provider (logistics, forwarders, emarketplace, warehousing, etc) in Johor
- To benefit from the incentives provided by SME Corp and market access opportunity Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officers / Managing Directors / General Managers
- Shipping Managers / Senior Managers / Managers
For more information, please contact FMM Secretariat: Ida/ Maygelah at tel. no: 03 - 6286 7200 or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org