Jamcracker, Inc. the cloud services brokerage (CSB) enablement company has partnered with Malaysia’s leading fully Integrated Managed Information and Communications Technology (ICT) / Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services provider, VADS Berhad (VADS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM), to deliver the country’s first private cloud marketplace for SMBs, enterprises and government agency customers. Jamcracker enables Enterprise IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) for TM’s large enterprises and public sector customers that require private marketplace for secured Hybrid Cloud IT requirements as well as public marketplace for vertical industry customers such as Healthcare, Education and Retail SMEs.
With this strategic partnership in place, both companies will leverage on each other’s strengths to grow their businesses further by targeting SMB, enterprises and government agencies. The VADS Cloud Exchange and Marketplace is powered by the Jamcracker Services Delivery Network (JSDN) platform enabling VADS to successfully aggregate, sell and deliver cloud services through white labeled marketplaces in the Malaysian market. For VADS, the Cloud Exchange and Marketplace will be a new digital transformation solution offering to complement its existing connectivity and hosting business by providing its customers with a unified digital experience for acquiring and consuming various cloud services through self-services or managed services consumption models.
Key highlights of VADS Public and Private Cloud Exchange Marketplace powered by Jamcracker platform are as follows:
- Creation of a digital transformation ecosystem by bridging Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) powered, public and private cloud services to TM and VADS customers via Jamcracker’s cloud services broker (CSB) and cloud management platform (CMP)
- Aggregate and govern over 80 best public and private cloud services for the Malaysian market to deliver an enhanced customer experience from real-time purchasing , delivery, billing to payment transaction of cloud services
- Services catalog as a centralized resource for all user needs -- including private and public application, platform and infrastructure cloud services – removing incentives for user-driven “cloud sprawl” by centralizing services discovery and onboarding
- A unified security, auditing, billing, cost control and policy enforcement of cloud services ensuring consistent corporate governance and compliance across disparate cloud services
- Consolidated subscription management and internal usage monitoring of cloud services for enterprise and private sector customers – aggregating buying power to reduce cost and ensure optimum license allocations and cloud compute and storage resource usage across users
- A centralized service and user life cycle management across disparate cloud services – reducing IT cost management, delivery and support overhead costs
Using Jamcracker’s cloud brokerage enablement technology, TM, a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Services Provider (CSP) partner, is also selling Microsoft cloud services including Office 365, Project, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Skype for Business and OneDrive via Cloud Exchange Marketplaces.
“At VADS, our vision and strategic goal is to become the single integrated ICT provider of choice for the Malaysian market and the Asia region,” said Massimo Migliuolo, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Executive Director of VADS.
“We are embarking on a strategic partnership with Jamcracker to jointly address the growing demand for cloud services in Malaysia, while expanding our current cloud services portfolio. Our goal at TM Group is to spearhead the digital transformation wave in Malaysia and offer high quality cloud services to our customers by helping them embrace cloud and digitization in their IT environments. VADS aspires to become the leading managed converged solution provider with a Cloud First strategy and delivery model while serving the cloud IT needs of SMBs, enterprises and government agencies in Malaysia,” he continued.
“We are very excited to partner with TM and VADS to offer JSDN platform to enable Cloud Exchange and Marketplaces that can help with digital transformation of Malaysian market,” said K.B. Chandrasekhar, CEO and Chairman of Jamcracker, Inc.
“VADS has shown leadership and vision in its commitment to ensure that business of all sizes and shapes can have access to the best global and local cloud products and services. By partnering with VADS, we are able to work together to utilize the JSDN platform’s Cloud Services Brokerage and Cloud Management capabilities to deliver on this vision. This helps TM and VADS to strengthen their customer relationships as cloud adoption grows in their market,” he added.
VADS Cloud Marketplace (https://marketplace.vads.com/cms/) is a now publicly available for SMB customers in Malaysia, offering a host of IaaS, SaaS and PaaS cloud services from a single platform.
Jamcracker (a Gartner cool vendor), has been in the cloud services aggregation and enablement business since 1999 (initially for application service providers), providing partners and customers with a platform and complementary managed services that enable a single point of service and user management, provisioning, governance, policy controls, security, SSO, spend management, billing, reporting and auditing for multiple services, from hundreds of SaaS vendors and leading IaaS cloud services providers. The Jamcracker Platform enables both internal and external CSBs, by allowing both enterprise IT organizations and service providers to unify public, private and hybrid cloud delivery, management and consumption for their employees, customers and partners. Jamcracker is headquartered in Santa Clara with offices in Bangalore and Chennai, India. For more information, visit http://www.jamcracker.com or follow Jamcracker on Twitter at https://twitter.com/JamcrackerInc.
VADS Berhad (VADS) is a fully Integrated Connectivity/ ICT/ BPO Solutions Provider. Established in 1991, it is currently a wholly owned subsidiary of Telekom Malaysia (TM) Berhad. We bring together people, processes, and technologies to enable more effective and dynamic use of ICT and BPO Solutions. Together with VADS Lyfe, the TM Smart City Services provider, VADS is the only service provider in Malaysia that is able to provide end-to-end solution and managed services to our enterprise and public sector customers. For more info on VADS, visit http://www.vads.com